STEVE BERRY & FANS
Oct. 10 - Day 1
Arrive in Key West! We will be staying at the Margaritaville Key West Resort and Marina. In the evening we will enjoy dinner together followed by our welcome meeting.
Oct. 11 - Day 2
Meals (B) (L)
Today we will visit the Truman Little White House; the Mel Fisher Museum; and have lunch at Kelly’s. After lunch, we will visit the Ernest Hemingway House. All of these places are within walking distance from the resort. The rest of the day and evening is free.
Oct. 12 - Day 3
Meals (B) (L)
We take the ferry 70 miles west out into the ocean to the Dry Tortugas and visit Fort Jefferson where there will be a special tour for our group only. Steve will discuss events from his new novel!
Oct. 13 - Day 4
Meals (B) (D)
Today is a free day with water sports, fishing, shopping, you name it! Elizabeth will host a spa day for anyone who would like to join her! Steve will do some water sports, like parasailing, jet skiing, and more! Dinner will be together tonight as our goodbye.
Oct. 14 - Day 5
Depart for home
TIME WITH STEVE BERRY
Each guest will be invited to join Steve and his wife, Elizabeth during several events throughout the tour, including: dining with Steve and Elizabeth; behind the scenes information regarding the writing process and inspirations surrounding Steve's newest novel, The Bishop's Pawn; exclusive book signing; and an opportunity to spend quality time with the Berrys!
SPACE IS LIMITED!
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
FOR ONLY $200!
Total Tour Cost:
$2495*pp One-Bedroom Suite
*based on double occupancy
**single supplement add $660
DISCLAIMERS AND FINE PRINT DETAILS
- All payments are nonrefundable. Travel insurance may be purchased separately through Author Fan Travel or on your own.
- Prices include: accommodation at the Margaritaville Key West Resort and Marina, excursions, and meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Prices DO NOT include: airfare, airport transfers, or optional excursions/activities including water sports and spa.
- For optimal tour experience, guests are encouraged to read Steve Berry's exciting new best-selling novel - The Bishop's Pawn!
- Final payment is due prior to July 1, 2018.
"STEVE BERRY & FANS - KEY WEST / DRY TORTUGAS ADVENTURE"
All information provided on this website, including but not limited to data, dates, prices, itineraries and descriptions is given as information only and is subject to availability and may change at any time for any reason, without prior notice. Please call the number above for specific details.